Notice in regard to COVID-19
Dear Customers and Vendors,
As you know, we are facing unprecedented concern for our public health on many fronts with the outbreak of the novel strain of Coronavirus (COVID-19). During this time of uncertainty, we hope this message helps assure you that we are doing everything in our power to mitigate community spread and to continue business as usual. In fact, we believe that slowing the spread of the virus is an act of compassion for the vital members of our team and for the most vulnerable members in our community.
Out of growing concern and an abundance of caution, we want to share the steps we are taking to help slow the community spread of the virus and to protect our community, our team members, and our continued business operations:
Limiting face-to-face interactions:
- All employees with signs of illness, potential illness, or potential exposure to the virus have been asked to stay home.
- Employees not directly involved with order processing are now working from home, as much as possible.
- In-person meetings are being rescheduled and/or converted to video conferences.
Providing flexibility in work hours and time off:
- With current state-wide school closures in Oregon through April 1st and in Washington through April 24th, we are providing flexibility for those seeking childcare and are working with parents to work irregular or weekend hours to ensure that they are able to stay home with their children, if needed.
- We are offering greater leniency with sick time and paid time off for all employees that have concerns for their own health or their family’s health.
Increasing sanitation practices and cleaning measures:
- We are following the Center for Disease Control and local official’s guidelines for sanitation. Employees have been provided documentation and instructed to review CDC recommendations for handwashing and use of hand sanitizer, how to prevent the flu, how to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus in homes and communities, and have been asked to practice good hygiene and etiquette by washing their hands frequently, avoiding unnecessary physical contact, and covering mouths and noses when coughing or sneezing.
- By limiting the number of people with face-to-face contact, we will reduce the potential exposure of the virus in our offices.
- Our cleaning service provider has employed an additional spray-cleaning device which atomizes disinfectant onto surfaces and will be performing deeper-cleans for longer periods of time each week.
- A volunteer team of employees is disinfecting in communal spaces and high-touch areas at the end of each day.
- Cleaning supplies are available to all employees to sanitize their individual workspaces.
- Additional hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed throughout the office.
By taking these preventative steps, we’re able to protect our day-to-day operations, mitigate service level disruptions, and ensure limited exposure to the valuable people around us.
Please expect some creative solutions as we work through this crisis together. If you need to meet with us, please let us know and we’ll be happy to setup a conference call.
We are open for all business: our will call and deliveries dock remain open and our office hours remain the same. Please contact us to make special arrangements for your specific needs.
Feel free to share this message with others in our community who may find this information useful. May you, your family, and our community remain healthy and safe.
Your friends at Image Pressworks